For clients who are looking for web design or Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services it is important to hire a local firm. But why? Below are a few points we have seen over the years.
- LOYAL – You will find the general rule of thumb is your neighbor is going to be more loyal to you then someone who lives 2,000 miles away. This is not always the case, but if you live within 30 miles of your web design company…there is a chance you might bump into them in public.
- DO A BETTER JOB – Because of the LOYAL aspect to your relationship, it would be important for the website development company to do a good job for you. No one wants an unhappy neighbor.
- YOU ARE JUST A NUMBER – After 15 years in business, we have seen that it is hard to find loyal employees. For folks who hire worldwide freelance development services….you are just a number to them. They can just hit the Internet again and look for a replacement for you (after taking some or all of your money).
- WE KNOW YOUR COMPETITION – For retail and service businesses, a local web design firm is more likely to know your competition. A local firm knows how hard your local competition is. For example, if we do web design project for a client in Ashburn VA. We know all about the Ashburn market place, unlike another firm from another state.
- FACE to FACE MEETINGS – If you are spending thousands of dollars. Most web clients enjoy a face to face meeting. We offer this to all of our clients who are located in the Northern Virginia or Washington DC area.
- LEGAL ISSUES – No one likes to think about what happens if a web project goes down a bad road. If you are working with an out of state web development company, you might have to file a lawsuit in their county. This increases time and cost on your end.
So…while it might cost a little more to work with a local web design firm, in the end we believe you will get a better product.
If you are in the Northern Virginia area, we would be happy to meet with you in Ashburn VA or Tysons Corner VA to chat about your web design project.